শুক্রবার, ৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১০

A Cute Love Letter.


“eÖkØËnk hwËlwgwow Zwk RygËdk GKUw xbK, xKìç dwkyËbk Rdø GUw oiMÞ AxþæZò„”




 



My dearest _______,

It's been a while that we have been apart from each other... and I can't describe how much I miss you day and night.

Every night, when I lie down on my bed, I almost feel you hugging me from behind and caressing my face. Oh, how much I miss feeling your tender lips against mine.

But I'm not sad but happy and hopeful, because we'll be meeting each other very soon.

Meanwhile, your love is the sunshine of my day. Thinking about you or just hearing your name in my mind gives me so much hope and energy to go through my day.

Oh, how sweet it is to be in love with an angel like you!

Love you forever,




Copy & Give it to your Love one's.




কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন